VEP is the gold standard in the new Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital.
Why choose VEP for Intensivist Management?
VEP Healthcare increases patient satisfaction, reduces readmissions, and improves turnaround and throughput at your facility.
VEP attracts and recruits the right providers
- Experience and success in exceptional recruitment in your
- Unique provider-owned, provider-run model
- Quality incentives aligned with hospitals’ target goals
Case Study Results: Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Improved collaboration between the Emergency Department and Hospitalists
- Enhanced the patient experience and family satisfaction
- 85% of Admission to the Critical Care Unit are discharged home
- Decreased LOS with the majority of patients discharged within 8-15 hours
- Improved ROI by decreasing cost (OBS protocols reduced cost by 50-70%)
The key to effective, efficient intensivist management: VEP
For more information on VEP intensivist management, contact Dr. Kevin Park, Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Services: firstname.lastname@example.org