VEP Fellowship Program
EMERGENCY MEDICINE FELLOWSHIP FOR FAMILY MEDICINE TRAINED PHYSICIANS
Come learn the art and business of emergency medicine while working side-by-side with seasoned, motivated teams of emergency physicians DEDICATED to training you in a busy, state-of-the-art ED.
- Twelve-month EM non-accredited fellowship program with $80,000 base stipend and “worry-free” benefit package. California medical license reimbursement & relocation assistance available.
- Gain valuable clinical exposure to rural medicine, trauma in the non-trauma hospital and EMS services. Plan for 50 hours/week combined clinical and educational time. Contact us for more details on training locations.
- Earn over 100 hours of EM specific CME through use of multimedia learning platforms such as: roundtable didactics, audio/visual online material, hands-on procedure courses & state of the art advanced airway & ultrasound courses.
- You will join your EM peers at the American College of Emergency Physicians Annual Scientific Assembly in October.
- You will be invited to attend the bi-annual VEP Shareholder/Director Meetings as a special guest and will gain firsthand insight on providing wide-scale, quality & efficient healthcare across an ever-changing landscape.
- YOU ARE GUARANTEED a job within VEP Healthcare upon successful completion of fellowship to further develop your new career.
- Additional opportunities for moonlighting may be available.
- Director: Edward Parker Hays
- Please send cover letter describing your interest & purpose in applying for this fellowship, three professional references and an updated CV.
- Contact Information for Application or Additional Information: Lisa Lamont, VEP Project Manager, at email@example.com.
Deadline for application: October 31, 2017
VEP Healthcare is a democratic, egalitarian medical services organization committed to high quality care and patient satisfaction. VEP is owned by its physicians, APC’s and corporate personnel and offers a fast track to ownership through stock purchase, independent contractor status & paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage. VEP has been a premier provider of emergency medicine for over 30 years and currently provides services to over 30 hospitals across the United States.