VEP PROVIDERS HAVE A SAY IN THEIR OWN MEDICAL PRACTICE
VEP is solely owned by our physicians, advanced practice clinicians, and VEP employees. All of our providers can purchase VEP shares as soon as they complete 150 hours of work. Therefore our providers have a say in their own medical practice. As shareholders, they can vote for and run for the Board of Directors, and they can vote and be heard at our biannual shareholder meetings.
VEP PROVIDERS ENJOY MANY BENEFITS
- Membership in a company focused on high quality medical care.
- Independent contractor status for physicians.
- Employee status for advanced practice clinicians.
- Very flexible schedules.
- Opportunity to be a VEP shareholder and have a voice in the how the group is run.
VEP PROVIDERS HAVE LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- We prefer to promote from within to our multitude of leadership roles in the ED’s and within VEP.
- Leadership positions that frequently become available include ED Director and ED Associate Director.
- Advanced practice clinicians can become site APC Directors.
- All providers are encouraged to take on leadership roles in ED and hospital committees.
- Any VEP provider can run for a seat on the Board of Directors.
- Providers interested in leadership roles are welcome to receive training at the VEP Leadership Academy.